This is a part three (3) of "57 Methods To Get More Traffic To Your Blog". This series of posts is in the efforts to reveal easy ways to drive more traffic to your blogs. Continue reading the tips below:
41. Manually look for blogs / websites that offer link exchanges.
42. Network with other people at seminars or other live events, promote your blog and tell what’s special about it.
43. Purchase advertising block in popular blogs, newsletters or ezines.
44. Advertise your blog on other product’s “thank you” pages.
45. Buy and use a memorable domain name, e.g. WeightLoss.com.
46. Review other people blog posts and trackback to the original post.
47. Create an Amazon profile, submit reviews for books and other products that you have read.
48. Get referrals from similar but non-competing blogs / sites.
49. Create and sell a product with resell or giveaway rights and include a link back to your blog.
50. Create an outstanding sticker and paste behind your car’s windscreen.
52. Create podcast or videocast.
53. Interview other (outstanding) bloggers and ask them to send traffic to your blogs.
54. Create blog theme and give it away for free.
55. Submit your listing to open directory like DMOZ.
56. Create a community in Facebook and promote to all your facebook friends.
57. Use MyBlogLog to drive social traffic.
This is the end of part three (3) of "57 Methods To Get More Traffic To Your Blog".
You might want to read previous posts at: