This is a part two (2) of "57 Methods To Get More Traffic To Your Blog". This series of posts is in the efforts to reveal easy ways to drive more traffic to your blogs. Continue reading the tips below:
21. Give away a freebie ebook, report and e-course to encourage people come and download (Of course you can set up an opt-in form to build your list).
22. Submit your blog to any related niche directories.
23.Create a software program and give it away for free.
24. Purchase misspellings or variations of your domain name.
25. Use a real traffic exchange or blogrush.
26. Buy an expire domain name related to your niche that is already receiving traffic, forward it to your site.
27. Giveaway away your business cards that printed your blog site whenever you go out to meet friends.
28. Create a free ebook and list in on the “free ebook” sites.
29. Create an affiliate program and let your affiliates send you visitors.
30. Start a page on social bookmarking sites such as MySpace, Facebook, Friendster, Hi5.
31. Create a lens on Squidoo.com.
32. Conduct and publish surveys to your blog.
33. Work with a few joint venture partners to promote your blog.
34. Create and send your own newsletter or ezine to the subscribers.
35. Use an autoresponder or email marketing software to email your blog readers on new contents.
36. Purchase text link ads on other sites.
37. Ask for other blog or webmaster review your products by sending a free copy of your product.
38. Sell or place classified ads on eBay with a direct link to your blog (eBay allow a direct link to your blog but not your product page).
39. Post free classified ads on your niche topic, just google on your "keyword" free ads site.
40. Use 3 way links to automate your link exchange with other related blogs / websites.
You can find out other posts at: