This is a part one (1) of "57 Methods To Get More Traffic To Your Blog". This series of posts is in the efforts to reveal easy ways to drive more traffic to your blogs. Continue reading the tips below:
1. Leave comments on other people’s blogs with a link back to your blogs / websites.
2. Add RSS feed, put on top on your blog and encourage your blog readers subscribe to your feed.
3. Start a blog and submit it to the 100’s of free blog directories.
4. Optimize each page of your website for a particular keyword or search phrase.
5. Write and submit articles to the article directories.
6. Answer people’s questions on Yahoo Answers.
7. Add a “bookmark this site” link to your blog.
8. Create signature in forums that related to your niche.
9. Install share-this plugin to you blog.
10. Manually submit your blog to the major search engines.
11. Submit a press release to PRWeb.com.
12. Participate in a banner or link exchange program.
13. Advertise your blog in the free advertising sites such as CraigsList.com, FreeAds.com and etc.
14. Use PPC search engine advertising such as Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing or even Facebook.
15. Submit testimonials to product/service owners in return to get a backlink to your blog.
16. Make a custom 404 error page for your blog redirecting people to your blog main page.
17. Submit video to videos sharing sites such as YouTube.com, Google Video and many others.
18. Add a link back to your blogs in your email signature, attach to all your out going emails to everyone. It’s a free and easy way to get a little more traffic.
19. Submit articles to ezine publishers sites.
20. Write a controversial review on other people products and create a debate for it.
This is the end of part one (1) of "57 Methods To Get More Traffic To Your Blog".