I have been talking about WordPress
blog CMS usage all the while but still feel that I have left out something didn’t mention in this blog marketing website.
There are many good points and I have summarised it based on my 2 years of experience and received feedbacks. See below for the main advantages of using wordpress
blog CMS to build websites.
- Fast Setup – Install your the blog within 5 minutes or less and get your site up within a day!
- D.I.Y Style – You can pick up the how-to tutorial and build all your new sites easily.
- Easy To Update and Make Changes over the time – Once you have master on how to use the WordPress CMS system, you will be able to do it fast.
- Search Engine Friendlier – get listed in search engine much easier, faster than normal websites. (It is proven and tested – check out my review on how fast on my blog page get indexed by Google!)
- New Web2.0 Technology – A "What You See Is What You Get" (WYSIWYG) feature help you to build websites with less painful experience to learn web programming.
- Minimal HTML, PHP or ASP Programming Knowledge Needed – You can get started without learning the programming code and pick up over the time. However, if you know since day one, it is an advantage for you.
- No Purchase of Expensive Softwares like Dreamweaver or FrontPage to build websites.
- Many Themes and Plugins Available for WordPress
blogCMS that build by many experience developers.
- Themes and Plugins are Open Source Products, that means no purchase of license require. You can save a lot money from buying expensive softwares.
- Theme Design / Layout Can Change Anytime Without Re-design The Whole Websites – the most wonderful idea of using WordPress
- Better Content Management System – centralise and manage your contents in one file.
- Greater Flexibility – All themes and plugins are able to activate for use anytime, while if you are not using it, you can de-activate it without deleting the files from the server.
- Standardised Folder Management – You are able to locate the installed themes and plugins easily in all WordPress powered websites.
- Able to Gather Feedbacks from Visitors – this blog feature will help you to build better interaction and relationship with your website’s visitors which normal websites can’t do it easily.
- Your Reasons ….