Blog Marketing Malaysia is expanding!
I am currently looking for blog intern writer for one of my credit card blog. Below are the requirement for the blog writer:
1) Must familiar with wordpress blog, that mean you know how to write, edit, post text and photo without further guidance.
2) Topic – credit card related, write about generic tips and ideas, without promotion on any particular credit card companies.
3) Short listed Blog writer can either familiar with Malaysia credit card system or you must do your own research in this topic.
3) Blog post length: 200 – 300 words.
4) Posting frequency: one (1) post in every two (2) days (you are allow to do scheduling post).
5) No. of post: 30
6) Must has at least one picture posted together with each blog post.
If you are interest to this writing project, submit your application to me together with:
1) Past writing experience / portfolio, sample or article or past concluded project.
2) Write up about yourselves for me to understand your background.
My budget for the above writing project: (Please submit your bidding price).
Payment method: Paypal, 30% downpayment upon short listed notification and balance will be fully paid upon completion of the writing project.
Successful candidate will be notified via email. Successful bidder ONLY will receive email from me. If you didn’t hear from me 3 weeks after the deadline, that means you are not chosen for this intern writing project.
Upon completion of this project, you are giving opportunity to write for my next writing project. I might also engage you for long term writing job.
Your advantages of working with me:
1) long term writing engagement opportunity
2) learn my blogging skills while in writing for my blogs
3) earn part time income
4) flexible working hour
5) and many others …
Interest bloggers or writers are encourage to write to me to bid for this job.
Dateline for this project is 31 July 2008.